Aims & Ethos
Education at Budbrooke School is a partnership between our children, their parents, the teaching staff, our governors and other members of the community. We recognise the need for each child to develop an understanding of themselves, and an awareness of others' personal values, enabling them to make their own positive contribution to society.
At Budbrooke Primary School we endeavour to ensure that every child will achieve their full potential through celebrating success within a positive learning environment. Our aim is for every child to be happy, safe, healthy, successful, caring and confident.We want to lay the foundations for our children to feel equipped to make a positive contribution to society.We maintain that learning should be rewarding and an enjoyable experience for every one; it should be FUN!
Our Motto: Forward together, together we succeed
Budbrooke’s Vision: Inspiring a community where learning is irresistible, everyone is valued and success is limitless.
- To develop and sustain an environment that keeps children safe and happy, fosters self-esteem and encourages effort and personal challenge
- To provide thorough teaching of core skills which enable pupils to achieve their goals
- To enable children to become independent learners within a variety of contexts
- To support children’s physical well-being and develop their understanding of what constitutes a healthy life-style
- To demonstrate tolerance and respect for other people; their beliefs, choices and moral values
- To embrace individual rights and responsibilities
- To give children opportunities to take in cultural and aesthetic experiences that provide emotional, as well as intellectual fulfilment
Click here to watch the Cornerstones' Yoimoji introductory video or visit the Cornerstones Education website to find out more.