Budbrooke Primary School
Budbrooke Kids’ Club is the before and after school provision for children attending Budbrooke Primary School. Our aim is that children are happy and have fun, enjoying a wide range of interesting, practical activities, so that they continue to learn and enjoy in the company of their friends after school has finished.
The atmosphere will be calm and inclusive and it will be a great opportunity for children to unwind after a day at school.
OUR CLUB AIMS TO:
- Provide a safe, happy, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with Parents/Carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children in the school.
OUR CLUB IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING:
- Activities that are interesting, educational, stimulating, safe and fun.
- Activities that promote each child’s all round (social, physical, moral and intellectual) development.
- Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe and supervised conditions.
- A staff team that is experienced, well-trained and properly supported.
- Services that meet the conditions of the Children’s Act 2008 and all other relevant childcare
- A happy environment which is inclusive and free from discrimination.
- Offering flexible booking options to all users including short notice emergencies.