Recent legislation has led to the production of a wide range of documents relating to various aspects of education.These include:
- Statutory instruments, circulars and administrative memoranda relating to powers and duties under the Curriculum Section of the Education Reform Act, sent by the Department for Education.
- Curriculum Policy Statements and Guidelines produced by the Local Authority.
- Schemes of Work and Curriculum Guidelines produced by the school, reflecting the requirements made by the Department for Education.
- Guidelines and Reports produced by the Office for Standards in Education (OFSTED).
- A full copy of our Complaints Procedure.
You can download a copy of the school's Anti-Bullying Policy, Positive Behaviour Policy and Teaching and Learning Policy by clicking the following links:
All policies are available in paper form from the school office.
- Attendance Policy
- Sex and Relationships Policy
- Special Education Needs and Disabilities Policy
- Health and Safety Policy Arrangements
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Twitter Policy
- Feedback and Marketing Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Admissions Policy 2017/2018
- Admission Policy 2018/2019
- Behaviour & Discipline Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy.pdf