Recent legislation has led to the production of a wide range of documents relating to various aspects of education.These include:
- Statutory instruments, circulars and administrative memoranda relating to powers and duties under the Curriculum Section of the Education Reform Act, sent by the Department for Education.
- Curriculum Policy Statements and Guidelines produced by the Local Authority.
- Schemes of Work and Curriculum Guidelines produced by the school, reflecting the requirements made by the Department for Education.
- Guidelines and Reports produced by the Office for Standards in Education (OFSTED).
- A full copy of our Complaints Procedure.
You can download a copy of the school's Anti-Bullying Policy, Positive Behaviour Policy and Teaching and Learning Policy by clicking the following links:
All policies are available in paper form from the school office.
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Policy
- Behaviour & Discipline Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Equality and Community Cohesion
- Equality Objectives
- Feedback and Marking Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Gifts and Hospitality Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Health & Safety Statement of Intent
- Health & Safety Policy Arrangements
- Mobile Phone Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Pupil Exclusion Policy
- SEND Policy
- SEND Information Report
- Sex and Relationships
- Sun Protection Policy
- Twitter Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy