Led by Mr Brereton
The Year 5/6 Budbrooke Well Being Ambassadors have an exciting opportunity this year to develop their leadership skills and help lead and support events for the whole school to help others engage in health and wellbeing activities.
What will be the role of the WBA’s:
- To develop an understanding of what well-being is.
- To help develop ways in school to support the well-being of other students.
- To inspire other young people at Budbrooke to be active and healthy.
- To run activities in at lunchtimes to support well-being.
- To support at area events as sports leaders, coaches, officials and mentors.
- To help develop content whether this be online or face to face for School Games Virtual and non-Virtual competitions.
- To help promote the School Games and other initiatives to help with the well-being of young people in schools.
Alfred, Poppy, Chloe and Thomas
Finley, Alfie, Lillibee, Lucy and Ava