We expect all the children to wear the school uniform which is simple, practical and available from most chain stores at reasonable prices.
House coloured t-shirts for P.E. which again carry the school badge are obtainable from “Brigade”.
- Blue polo shirt
- School logo sweatshirt or royal-blue v-necked jumper or cardigan
- Mid-grey skirt, pinafore dress, trousers or shorts
- Plain dark, white or grey socks or tights
- Black shoes, dark coloured sandals in the warmer weather are acceptable.
- During the warmer months blue/white checked striped dresses may be worn
PE and Other Clothing
- For health and safety reasons, pupils should change into appropriate clothing and footwear for PE/Games lessons:
- House colour T-shirt (blue, green or red)
- Navy blue shorts
- Navy jogging bottoms for outdoor games in cold weather
- Black pumps for indoor PE, black plain trainers for outdoor PE and a named draw stringed pump bag
It is essential that every item of clothing worn or brought to school is clearly marked with the child’s name.
- Pupils can wear coats of their parent’s/carer’s choosing
- KS2 – football kit (including trainers/football boots and shin pads)
There is a lost property box in the main school reception area. Lost property not collected by the end of term will be donated to local charity shops. Please could we request that all school uniform and belongings are clearly labelled with your child’s name.